Thursday, July 31, 2014

Up Early!

So I'm off to the gym now, like the doctor said. I'm lucky enough where my work has an employee wellness center, so I'm going to go there. I decided that I didn't want to dress in workout clothes, so I just threw on some work clothes. And well... see for yourself!



I've never broken out in such a bad rash before. It burns and itches. Maybe I'm just having an allergic reaction to something, but I'm going to take some allergy medicine and see if it goes away. But for now, I've gotta go buy a workout outfit and then hit the gym. Hopefully this clears up soon!

Love,
Amanda

14 comments:

  1. Along with the shift in hair colour, that doesn’t look good at all...if it persists for any length of time whatsoever you need to go back to that Doctor...this could indicate some serious shift inside your body...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe. But it's not hurting me, though. Just irritating.

      Delete
  2. Hope it's not serious hun. Take care of yourself and keep an eye on that. Hopefully it is unrelated to everything else...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. I feel pretty okay!

      Delete
    2. Well you always been pretty. You don't need to be a bimbo to be beautiful. You been beautiful this whole time Amanda.

      Delete
    3. Thanks so much! I just feel good now, ya know?

      Delete
  3. Could be some new allergic reaction to the clothing material. By the way, your nails are still very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a cousin gain an allergy to wool a couple of years ago maybe its something like that

    ReplyDelete
  5. You gonna show us your work out outfit ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe soon. Had to buy one today, but there was a girl there that actually took me to the store and helped me.

      Delete
  6. Also when working out it helps to have a good work out chant.
    Try this

    I must , I must, I must increase my bust,
    The bigger the better, the tigher the sweater
    The boys like them better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a great idea! I'm at work now, but I'll try that out tomorrow. Can you think of any others that would help? I need a few mantras to keep focused. It was really tough today.

      Delete
    2. Easy now one mantra at a time. You don't wanna over stimulate your brain. Focus on this for now, and see how it goes with your work out. Can you let me know how it goes ?

      Delete