Saturday, July 19, 2014

Bimbo Legends - Lolo Ferrari

Well, I thought that since I'm just starting out, I should probably think of some sort of gimmick for the weekends, because most people take breaks then and can really browse at their leisure. I think that on weekends, I'll do Bimbo Legends, at least to start out.

Today's legend is Lolo Ferrari. She's quite the bimbo, and quite the plastic girl. I know that her face isn't for everyone, but one look at those lips, that body, and those fake tits, and there's no denying that she is an absolute bimbo. There's no question about it!

Lolo was born in France and was encouraged to bimbofy herself with the support of her husband. She also was a TV personality and even recorded a few songs, mostly about her chest and the bimbo lifestyle. Unfortunately, Lolo died in 2000 - the result of either a suicide or being murdered by her husband. Authorities still aren't sure. She was 37 years old.










May she rest in eternal bimbo bliss!

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment