Thursday, July 31, 2014

Barbie Griffin

Hey there everybody! I had a great day at the gym today. I actually got to meet someone that helped me out a lot. Her name is Heather and she really helped me out with my clothes and a lot of the machines. The first thing she did was take me to the clothing store to buy a workout outfit. I only wanted to buy one, but she just made shopping seem so exciting! I only bought the one workout outfit though, no matter how much she pushed.

Then she showed me a lot of the machines and what they're used for and stuff like that. We've got a workout date set for tomorrow, too! Hope everyone's having a great day! Today's bimbo of the day is Barbie Griffin. I love her eyes!!!!


Love,
Amanda

4 comments:

  1. She does have amazing eyes! I hope you date goes well! Keep an eye on that rash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see it, let me know how that mantra works for you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promise I will, but like I said, I know I'm going to need more, especially for the harder machines!

      Delete
  3. Well I am glad you are making friends dear! A workout buddy is a good thing and I hope you have fun shopping. But you don't need some rather silly mantras hun.

    ReplyDelete