Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sha Rizel

Hey everyone! So I talked to the doctor, and he seems to think that it's just stress getting to me. I think he's right. New job, new area, and I really haven't been able to unwind since I started work. Maybe it'll help. He also suggested that maybe I start at the gym and work out to get my mind off things and do something healthy. I think that's a pretty good idea!

So I'll do that. I need to start making myself feel better. So anyway, here's today's bimbo, Sha Rizel. She's a gorgeous Eastern European girl and I adore her lips!


UPDATE: Fixed pic.




Love,
Amanda

13 comments:

  1. That may have something to do with it... but I think you should explore more who Tiffy is. What she wants. Let her out to play...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda don't listen to the others. You are Amanda not this Tiffy person. I hope the doctor is right and working out is never a real bad thing. Take care and love the new bimbo pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I... I just don't know what to believe. I'm just going to take it easy and see what happens. I don't want to stress. If I'm becoming a bimbo, I guess it's not so bad. I love them. But it just worries me how it's coming true. It's just so weird!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just roll with whatever comes your way. Do t fight it

      Delete
    2. I hope you will be ok Amanda. You don't want to be a bimbo, remember? You just are a fan of them, like me :). We are professional career women, being a bimbo would be bad for your job won't it? Not stressing is a good idea but still..ill be hoping for the best for you hun.

      Delete
  4. I wouldn't listen to anything that doctor says if I were you. Well, unless you want to be a bimbo, then go ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How strange, the picture's broken...

    ReplyDelete
  6. for some reason I can't see the picture...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nope not Sha Rizel picture ;(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pic should work now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So your doctor says you got french tips, a tattoo and plucked eyebrows without remembering as well as somehow going from natural blonde to dyed due to stress? Your doctor's a hack.

    ReplyDelete