Friday, July 18, 2014

Faith Nelson

Today's featured bimbo is Faith Nelson. She's a busty British adult model that did go hardcore for a time, but is better known for her softcore modeling with her website - In Bed With Faith.

I love her bimbo looks because she's a blonde and she has adorable freckles on her upturned nose. And then, of course, there's the whole huge natural boobs thing, which also helps. Faith also has some amazing curves down below! If you ever see her from behind, you'll know what I'm talking about.



So there's Faith! Lovely, isn't she?

-Amanda

3 comments:

  1. She is very lovely and so lucky to have such naturally large and beautiful breasts! I am jealous *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh definitely! I agree with you! I just wish that my puberty hadn't stopped me at a B cup. Oh well. Guess I just have to admire her!

      Delete
    2. I know what you mean...I kind of hate that I am only 34B. Wish I was at least a D lol.

      Delete