Monday, July 21, 2014

Jenny Poussin

Okay, so I've gotten a few requests from the perverts all over the Internet, and I really don't want to show myself in my bra and panties. I'm flattered that you ask, because maybe seeing a girl like that does something for you weirdos out there, but I'm just not ready to do something like that just yet. I'd need a very convincing argument in favor of doing it before I considered it.

Anyway, here's today's bimbo. Her name is Jenny Poussin, and in addition to adult modeling, she models for fitness magazines as well. She's French Canadian and totally in love with the bimbo culture. She's a real bimbo role model.


Hope you're all having a great Monday!

-Amanda

5 comments:

  1. Very attractive woman, I have seen her around before and she is stunning. A convincing argument huh..... Mmmm gotta think of one lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose I'll wait for that reason.

      Delete
  2. Very Beautiful woman and she looks so wonderful looking. Don't let the perverts on the internet get you down! Do what makes you feel comfortable, and don't let pressure of others change you dear. You got fans that follow your blog for the lovely bimbo discussions and sharing of the love of culture! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiff, you are doing great things here...wish you much success...probably hard to get something going like this but I think you will do well and keep this going for many more posts! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete