Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Face-ing the music

Okay, I have to acknowledge this. I have a real problem. Something with me just is not right, and I don't know what it is. I thought it was all over after the nails and the tattoo. I mean, those are things I can control, right? I can get the nails removed or clipped, and I can have the tattoo lasered away too, but things are just getting weird now.

My lashes. They're so much thicker. And my eyebrows have been shaped and plucked. They're so different, but that's not even the worst part. The worst part is my hair. All of my life, I've been a natural blonde. Sure it's a dirty blonde, but I've NEVER had roots like this. It's as if I'm not a blonde anymore, and I'm just a brunette that dyes her hair. I've NEVER dyed my hair. Someone please help!!! If you're skeptical and don't believe me, see for yourself!


I've never been more scared.

-Amanda



13 comments:

  1. It's probably a good time to see a doctor. I know you're afraid but your face is much prettier. Smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you maybe a little confused , you have always dyed your hair right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! I've always been a dirty blonde! I know I have!

      Delete
  3. Yea you should go to a clinic hun. I'm worried for you. Maybe see a doctor. I hope it's nothing serious but it could be. The change of hair could be some sort of chemical change in your body. Please take care hun. I'm praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really scared, but you're right.

      Delete
  4. You need to see a Doctor...you need Real Life help...whatever this is advise from people on the internet simply isn’t going to cut it...I know you said you were new to the area, which can’t possibly be making this easier for you, but this is big enough to be calling in family or long term friends...

    Go see the Doctor and get real answers...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've talked to my family about it a little and they just laughed at me. I'm going to see the doctor tomorrow.

      Delete
  5. Tiff good luck tomorrow..it does seem weird but somehow doesn't seem life threatening...I know you are worried so I hope the dr can put you at ease...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did not correct them, on your name. Or do your prefer tiffy to Amanda ?

      Delete
    2. I'm Amanda!!!

      Delete
  6. At least it looks good on you. It could be worse someone could be doing horror movie stuff in your sleep, instead of apparently them opening a cosmetics parlor in your bedroom. On a more sensitive and serious note, have you lost any time lately? Minutes, or hours you can't account for? If so, that may explain a few things. Something to consider.

    ReplyDelete