Thursday, July 17, 2014

Amy Anderssen

The first bimbo I wanted to start out with is Amy Andersson, an incredible woman with an incredible bust! She had a not-so-good plastic surgery a little while ago, but seemed to get it fixed. I wanted to choose her first because unlike most bimbos, she's a brunette!

I'm a huge fan of hers, and I wish that I had the courage to be that big. I don't think I'll ever have that kind of courage.




So yes, that's Amy. I hope you can appreciate her as much as I do!


-Amanda

4 comments:

  1. I agree, she is very lovely. I wish my breasts were that big :( and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww... I'm sure you can have breasts that big and beautiful if you just try!

      Delete
    2. Aww you are too kind!

      Delete
  2. She is lovely but I wander if she she had too much work done.
    The symmetry of her breasts is distorted, but still a nice shape.
    To Let You Know: your selected picture is gone. May need to be replaced or updated.

    ReplyDelete