Thursday, July 17, 2014

Hello, world!

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Amanda and I've got an embarrassing problem. I adore bimbos. I love their hair, their nails, their breasts, their curves, their clothes, their jewelry, their attitude, their everything!

I've decided to start this blog because I obviously want to keep my kinks separate from my real life. So don't give me any of that "oh, you should totally become a bimbo in real life" stuff. With my work, becoming a bimbo just isn't possible for me. Besides, I'm happy to just watch and admire.

So this will be a home for me to safely release my bimbo love that won't put my job in danger. I plan to share pictures of my favorite bimbos, maybe try to interview a few and post the interviews here, or whatever else! As long as it has to do with a bimbo, it has a home here.

The name of the blog, "The Bimbo Way" is just a term that I'm using because the girls I will post have all found their way to bimboness. Whether it's through implants or hair dye or whatever, they've found their bimbo way, and if I can provide inspiration for others to find The Bimbo Way, that would be cool too.

So, I hope you enjoy. There will be more posts to come.


-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment