Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Doctor's Appointment

Hi everyone. I'm off to my doctor's appointment now, but I wanted to snap a picture. I decided to wear something a little bit prettier. You know? Something that made me feel like a woman rather than someone trapped in boring clothes. And besides, I'm not going to work like this, and I've never been to this doctor before, so I can afford to look a little nicer, right?


As you can all see, there haven't been other changes, so this is good. I'm feeling a bit relieved to know that these changes have only been odd cosmetic ones and they're not affecting my day to day life aside from the odd circumstances with my hair. 

I'll let you know what the doctor says when I post my bimbo of the day later today. :-)

-Tiffy

13 comments:

  1. Cool :-)

    Good Luck at the Docter

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look nice :-) Don't you have a fitting bra? It seems your breasts look a bit saggy?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you can get a slightly cleavage :-)

      Delete
  3. Will be interesting to see what the doctor says I hope he puts your mind to rest that you have any health problems...Good Luck Tiff...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah tiffy.... Good luck . I am sure your worrying about nothing . Yeah I think some cleavage would he nice for your self Esteem right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I'm kind of confused to as of Tiffy vs Amanda.

      Delete
    2. I'm Amanda. I don't know why I put Tiffy, but I can't change it!

      Delete
  6. Hun, why did you sign off as Tiffy? You going to be OK? Let us know Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you don't like your changes it's wise not changing your clothing stlye!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Amanda, If you chose to go under the knife for to enhance you looks you should consider making your self Asian/Oriental. If you chose to do this you would be like Vanilla Chamu stunning, Good luck and get your self faked.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tiff, looks like your hair is growing out fast and dark....are you a natural blonde? If this continues, you may have to color it dark all over or it would look kinda funny..half and half! Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe you should visit a hairdresser.

    ReplyDelete