Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Money Shot

So I've teased you for long enough. Might as well show you how much fun I had when I was at the club this past weekend! So, cine you're really interested, here ya go!


It might not look like it, but I was having a great time. I was just making sure that I was able to stay balanced and not slip down the stage. :P I figured that it wouldn't be too sexy to start dancing and then fall flat on my face.

But yeah, this is probably my favorite picture though. It may not be a smile, but it definitely has that "seductive" look. And if you couldn't tell by my nipples, I was quite turned on by all the attention! So yeah, it was an amazing night and an amazing weekend.

Hope you all are having a great start to your week!

Love,
Amanda

10 comments:

  1. New career to go with the new you! Congratulations on your new life, I know that it will be more fulfilling and exciting for you. The picture looks great Amanda, looking forward to seeing more of you and your new lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous Mandi <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of club is this where sexy drunk girls get on stage and dance in nothing but a thong? Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look hot as hell! Now go get those love pillows blown up even fruther! :P
    Btw how large are you now (in CC)?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hun you are beautiful but you are just as sexy with your clothes on! Please..I know you are having fun as a bimbo but please...come back to us Amanda! We girls should stick together, be fans of bimbos but not become one...we got to resist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Mandi hunni you've got a blossoming career as a stripper/erotic dancer, YOU GO GIRL. You really need to get your Twins enlarged a lot BIGGER and get your lips done as well. Google Kristina Rei and get your lips done like her. For your new career you will need more ink on your body. Just turn your self over to the plastic let it engulf and remodel every bit of your self so as your are unrecognizable from the " old Amanda" and you will be on your way to being a complete bimbo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Mandi those huge, fake round implant tits are looking sooo big and hot! I bet you made so many men turned on showing off those fake balloons at the club

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice that you have been ready for a few days to show your darlings. Previously you had not dared.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice that you have been ready for a few days to show your darlings. Previously you had not dared.

    ReplyDelete