Friday, September 26, 2014

Busty!

So yesterday I was busy, but today I'm feeling busty! Barbie gave me this totally awesome dress and look how well it fits me! It even keeps my boobs so perfectly in place, but I can easily pull everything aside if I want to show off. Take a look!


And I just love the way it feels on my body, too. It's so soft and so comfortable! I'm going out to the club tonight, and I asked Barbie to take some pictures so that I can really show off my huge boobed body in action! This dress just feels so right!

Hope you all have an awesome Friday, and I'll be sure to show you some pictures this weekend!

Love,
Amanda

12 comments:

  1. When can we start sharing pictures with you ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... I wonder if you're even bothering with any panties under that skimpy number? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, that is one sexy dress on you ! Love the piercing jewelry! Show us some more pics of you at the club this weekend...Show us how long your hair is getting! You are looking some hot dear...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking so sexy Amanda! I've got to ask, looking as hot and sexy as you do now with your big fake tits, you see yourself as a bimbo now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a fun time hun, at least you spelt the title right *giggles*. Looking sexy btw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wondered what's that hairstyle called? does anyone know? also you look fantastic Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It would be fantastic to see a pic of you in the exact same pose and clothes as in your very first photo - or the one of you in bra and panties - so we can see just how much of a bimbo you have become

    ReplyDelete
  8. That party won't be the same without you and Barbie : ), maybe you can try to get even more attention than her now. You look absolutely awesome in that dress, nice touch with those heels too you naughty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hot damn girl, you got it goin' on. Those tits looks like they need to motorboat someone NOW. You know what would make you even sexier at the club? I big round augmented booty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Render quality is 5star!
    WTT

    ReplyDelete