Thursday, September 25, 2014

Busy!!!

Ack! Sorry for the lack of updates everyone! I've had a very busy week. I finally quit my job, because I was getting zero respect there, so there's one problem gone!

But before I did, I went to the doctor's to make sure that everything was perfectly healthy. He seemed pretty happy to see my boobs, so that made me feel good. Then I went out with Barbie to celebrate, so I've been sort of busy lately. Here's a nice topless picture of me as an apology for keeping you all waiting.



See? Everything is healing up very nicely and they're so big that I can't even look down when I put on my shoes, lest I get a face full of huge fake boob!

I'll have some more sexy pics coming. For now, Barbie is helping me out with money and clothes (she's such a good friend!). But you'll see more of me very, very soon!

Love,
Amanda

20 comments:

  1. I simply can't. You must go BIGGER with your boobs and lips now. Get wild with your hair and when your at it why not get some more ink on that great body as well. Love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I don't know if I'm that extreme.

      Delete
  2. Hi Mandi, You said in a previous statement that you were a C cup what size are you now & do you intend to go bigger? I think that you should as you will be a knockout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're around an E cup now! And I might go bigger, but I'm absolutely loving my boobs as they are now! I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

      Delete
  3. Looking great, the nipples do look very lonely tho, get some jewelry in them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm curious. What's it like to touch them? What's it like to have all that silicone in your boobs and know that they're now a part of you? I admit, your bimbo journey fascinates me and tempts me to go that route myself...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, they're a little heavy and they definitely feel a bit harder than normal boob flesh. It's just fun and a happy feeling! I love them so much!

      Delete
  5. Wow dear, I must admit, you make going down that path very appealing *blushes*. I'm glad you are healing up nice hun. You look wonderful. Kisses hun. Have a great weekend if you don't post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm doing my best!

      Delete
    2. You are welcome hun. BTW you spelt your title wrong, it's busty not busy ~_^

      Delete
  6. I just can't wait till you puff those love pillows up further.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't you just get those done? They're great for now. Looking hot Amanda

      Delete
  7. more up dates would be a nice change as would full body ones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, and bitching about it is really going to make me go faster.

      Delete
  8. At first it seemed some of the changes were almost "magic" and now you're doing a lot of this yourself. Noticed any more "magic" changes? (i.e. your nails/tattoo)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would love to see darker hair at some point too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. looking so sexy and plastic bimbo, great new tits the scars are sooo sexy

    ReplyDelete