Thursday, September 4, 2014

At the Club

Wow, so I never thought I'd have such a great time dancing and partying with Barbie! It's been an amazing time, and I think we're gonna go back tomorrow night too! I've just been so cooped up lately and now I finally feel FREE! So I might take some more sick days just to relax even more!

Everything was great from the minute we walked into the door. We were treated like guests of honor and had a blast dancing. They even invited us onto the stripper poles. I didn't take my clothes off, but Barbie certainly showed off her big, fake boobs. I'm not quite that comfortable yet. I'd need to be really, REALLY drunk. LoL!

So anyway, we made a rule when we were at the club. Barbie would take my cell phone so that I didn't pay any attention to any of my coworkers or friends from home, and she'd take some cute pictures of me while we were having fun!



She took this picture when I was dancing up a storm and kind of lost myself in the music. I didn't realize she got that close to me. What a creeper! Haha! But it was a great time, and I think this pic proves it! Hope you're having a great week!

Love,
Amanda

18 comments:

  1. Amanda it looks as though you have gotten pink highlights put into your hair, Have you done this? If not then you should as you would be so cool and very pretty on you. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, that's just the lighting, but thanks! I might give it a try sometime!!! :D

      Delete
  2. hawt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda - Your lips look great! Do they feel different?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're a little tingly now! :)

      Delete
  4. Hey sexydoll, It looks like you have something on the corner of the lips ? or maybe it's just a light effect ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's just the light reflecting off my Monroe piercing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had great time, that show must have been a sight to be seen! Last pic covered them pretty well but there seems to be some tanlines on your shoulder, or is that a shadow?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not quite that comfortable YET, huh? What's holding you back? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, just my own shame. :P

      Delete
    2. A few more tequila shots should fix that ;)

      Delete
  8. Tell us about that intriguing necklace. Did you get that recently?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great!
    I hope you won't get fake boobs as your friend and they will stay sweet and natural.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amanda! Pure bliss on your face! Your new fake lips look soooo hot and kissable here! I would have loved to see you on the stripper pole I hope you enjoyed it! And possibly enjoyed looking at Barbie's big fake boobs?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiya Mandy,

    you, like, totally look like you had some real fun. How was it to, like, let yourself go and, like, let the music do the thinking for you? It, like, must have been so good, right? Letting your hawt body do the moves automatically, not to worry about anything.

    And Barbie is, like, totally the bestest friend you can have. Taking away your cell is, like, so nice. So you, like, don't have to worry about all this boring stuff.

    Have fun and, like, be yourself.

    XOXO Sandy

    ReplyDelete