Saturday, September 20, 2014

OMG, Shoes

Hey everyone! So I'm finally back home. My parents were a little shocked about my appearance, but they thought that it was good that I was finally branching out and having some fun. Good to know I have their support!

After I got back, I decided to go shopping with Barbie, and we got me some totally amazing shoes. My closet is full of so many pairs, but here's a picture of just a few.


And yes, they ARE all heels! I'm amassing quite the collection and I love them all. I just wanted to post so that you didn't think that I was dead or something. Haha. I'm very much alive, very much busty, and very much happy to be back home.

Not sure what my plans are for the weekend, but either way, I'll keep you updated. :)

Love,
Amanda

13 comments:

  1. Glad your parents are understanding hun. Love the shoes! I'm rather jealous, of both your shoes and bust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if your parents are understanding, may as well go even farther. Pump up those lips and further augment that bust! Think about how much fun you'll have even then! And your ass -- that needs some augmenting too. Everyone loves a fake booty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice shoes, but please show your lingerie !

    ReplyDelete
  4. (stunning detail you be the master avaro )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandi have you changed any more since you visited your parents? Like has your hair & nails grown longer? Your boss has given you the green light for to change your self as you please are you going to make your self really slutty when you return to your work?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great heels Mandi, do you prefer wearing heels over normal shoes now? And its good your parents seem to be okay with the new more bimbo you! Barbie sure is changing your life for the better, and I hope you have a good turn up weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. TBH just want to see more and more pictures of you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, I was looking forward seeing your smooth body.

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://youtu.be/wCF3ywukQYA?t=1m17s

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, that's what I was going for. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really nice,i love the heels..But now it is time for you to practise on higher heels..6-7 inch..
    And i love to see how you look like this days..maby longer nails and hair..and maby u hair is Platinum Blonde with pink "strioes" it it,it would look great..
    And..u can actually tatooe u eyeliners so u dont have to think abouth that..And some cute/slutty tatooe on you back or stommic..
    Remember when i told you about the Ballet Heels Amanda???Maby you shall give it a trye???
    Now take care and wee see you later..

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm looking forward to seeing how much you've changed since you have been away. Please do not wait to long. Love & hugs

    ReplyDelete