Sunday, September 28, 2014

At the Club Again

So I'm finally uploading a picture from Friday night. Barbie and I are making a true weekend of it and are hitting up the clubs all weekend long, so here's a picture from my first night out in my new dress!


As you can see, I'm having a great time! Haha. There are a few more from Friday night, but I'm gonna be a little tease and make you wait. Hint, they're a bit naughty. ;)

Hope you're having a great weekend, and maybe you'll see me partying at a club near you!

Love,
Amanda

7 comments:

  1. Sad to see that you actually wore panties under that sexy looking dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo close that dress shows some real sweet bits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a fun time! You are looking lovely dear and look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't gotten to see your hair in a while. Hope it's gotten longer.

    But that aside, glad you're out having fun! Good luck on the upcoming job hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mandi it's good to see that your enjoying your self. You've not said any thing lately about how long your mane has gotten, Hopefully it is really very long now. On the subject of hair, Is your " Jack & Danny " shaven or just neatly trimmed? I personally prefer as nature intended.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking so plastic and free Mandi, its good to look so fake and busty and so happy and empty minded

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good but the render is not too perfec!
    WTT

    ReplyDelete