Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Boob Update - Still Here, Still Fake

So it appears that this isn't just some crazy dream! I actually got boobs, and it was just in time for my birthday yesterday! I was finally able to get out of the post-op bra and got a good first look at my new friends. Here, why don't you take a look, too?



What do you think? I kind of love them! I went out to party with Barbie for my birthday, and everyone at the club complimented me on my new tits. I just had to wear a bra and make sure they stayed properly covered because I didn't want them to rupture or fall out. I was extra careful, and now here I am!

It was a great night, and I can't wait to have more nights like this with me, Barbie, and the twins! YAY!

Love,
Amanda

14 comments:

  1. You're looking very sexy Amanda. I love that camel-toe as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up with all the cameltoes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww no pics from the party. Happy birthday anyways Amanda and take it easy while your twins are healing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday hun. Glad you had a fun time and you look great. Very sexy. Barbie is so lucky she gets to go out with you, I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda what a difference in your twins from August 12 and your lips as well. Their BOOBTASTIC as you said you will go bigger. Then you will be out of this world you must not stop now from turning your self from flesh and blood to silicone, Botox, Juvederm and what ever else you discover through this wonderful thing cried the internet. Just make your self fake. Love & hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks for the happy words and encouragement! <3

      Delete
  6. Amanda you are yummy, so deliciously fake! I can not help it, but I see a little bit of Minka in you and I am anxious to see the future changes to your body... Keep going! Tomas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amanda you have embarked on a wonderful journey. As the person above said you are removing yourself from flesh and blood and turning yourself into a piece out plastic. I can't wait for to watch your journey as you change yourself into a picture of plastic fantasticness. Google Vanilla Chamu for to see how she changed herself, You never know you might be inspired by her. As far as your twins are concerned why stop at making yourself as big as Barbie you should go bigger. When you go back to work you will be the centre of attention you will need to take something for to make you relaxed. Enjoy the journey that you are on.You are going to be a gorgeous picture of fakeness.������

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why don't you have a bikini-top tanline? Did you sun bake without your top on?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course I did! Who doesn't?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really wish you would do daily updates. One can never have enough of your excellence.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why dont you wear a leotard, i would fit you perfectly. Nice look btw

    ReplyDelete