Wednesday, October 1, 2014

After Effects

Oof... I have not gotten that hammered in a long time. And what's this I'm waking up to? I post a picture of me having a good time and now everyone thinks I'm a stripper? LoL. I'll confess that it does sound fun, but I haven't made an official decision either way yet! You sillies, I told you I'd let you know. But the truth is that big things ARE coming for me.

But right now I'm just trying to recover from one of the worst hangovers ever. A lot of you have seen me being oh-so-pretty, but this is reality, friends.



In the real world, you can't drink until dawn and expect to wake up all pretty. And no, those aren't braces in my mouth. The flash on my camera is just acting weird. But yes, this is the face of beauty after a long weekend of partying.

Moral of the story? If you're going to drink, don't do it all at once.

Love,
Amanda

8 comments:

  1. Mandi your are very pretty.... no you are beautiful. one thing is for sure you need to enlarge your twins and get more ink on your fantastic body. And one other thing let your hair grow a lot longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish *I* looked that good when I was feeling like shit. You're still adorable even hungover Mandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning Amanda. Beauties like you look good whatever...

    Perhaps a niche bimbo look might be in order for you though going forward, as a hot girl, why be a typical bimbo? Why not indulge yourself to be your own fantasy, whatever that might be?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What were you drinking and how much?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda your nails look great and even hung over you are gorgeous! Like you hair parted in the middle and do hope it gets longer...other than that, you are just wicked hot! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey babe, partying all night long takes a toll on you but something just feels fishy to me. Weren't those last pics supposed to be from friday, correct me if I'm wrong miss no braces in her mouth : ). Maybe that blatant teasing is getting to me, I'm just expecting more surprises on the road.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so beautiful, even after partying all night long. In my very humble opinion, you would be irresistible if you spent some time working on your eyebrows. I would love seeing them trimmed in a thin line or, even better, entirely waxed off and replaced with a permanent tattoo or some crayon make up. Anyway, keep up the good work, you are becoming a true living fantasy.

    ReplyDelete