Tuesday, October 7, 2014

New Outfit

Hey there, everyone! So things have been a little tricky with the new job. I've been trying to get some free time to post a picture, but it keeps me going and going! The good news is that Barbie and I get to spend a TON of time together, but unfortunately, it's been keeping us super busy.

Anyway, here's a new outfit that I bought with some of my hard earned money. Hehe. Hope you all like! And if you think you see a little bit of a rounder butt, I've been doing a lot of booty workouts, and I've noticed that things have been looking bigger, yet firmer. What do you think?


It feels so great to be in clothes that look good on me. I don't think I'm spoiled, but the feeling of wearing a sexy outfit is beyond comparison. It's incredible!

Anyway, I hope you've had a great start to your week!

Love,
Amanda

6 comments:

  1. Mandi your are starting to look plastic don't stop now just go go go. When will your twins be growing bigger? I really like your hair, will you let it get a lot longer? Your lips are gorgeous now that they are getting puffier. The puffier the better. Love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that the thong sticks up, looks so sexy! I can't wait for you to get a second boob job. You really need to go bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, you are hotter than hell! wow....Love the longer hair and outfit...can't see your butt to well but I will take your word for it and maybe in the future we can get a better picture...Just love your look but worried that I don't see you smiling.....hope you are happy but it would be great to see you show it ! Keep it up girl...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear that you are doing great Amanda and that is some hot outfit you have put together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your puffy lips, Do you plan on making them BIGGER along with your twins? Also it's nice to see you with longer fuller hair. I think that you would be stunning if you let it grow right out.

    Your on your way now to be becoming plastic don't stop now let it engulf you and change so that your totally unrecognisable from the old you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. look like a total plastic bimbo fuckdoll keep giggling and enjoy your new job and being so sexy !

    ReplyDelete