Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Time to Work It!

Grrr... listen up, runts! You're never gonna get in shape if you don't get off your butt and do something about it! You can succeed as long as you put the hard work in! This is gym trainer Amanda here to whip you into shape! Now come on and give me 10 jumping jacks!


No time for excuses! I see you slacking off and trying to stare at me! That flab isn't gonna melt itself! Now drop down for 10 push ups and maybe I'll take off my top!

Hehe!

Love,
Amanda

13 comments:

  1. I read that as jumping jerks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that outfit..if u send us more pictures of that outfit i drop and give you 10 push ups..
    Putte...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do I get if I do 50 push ups? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice. how about a front shot with this same outfit so we can see that shelf of cleavage?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this man's suggestion is fair an reasonable
      I give him my support

      Delete
  5. Love the push-up bra!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for to see your twins bigger and your hair longer

    ReplyDelete
  7. 10 push ups? Yes ma'am! But I may have to do more than that 'cos I can't stop staring : (

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous but everyone's saying it's time for a change in hair style. You're a beautiful blond but a lot of us are saying that we want to see something different. Maybe red?

    ReplyDelete
  9. anything to get that top off bimbo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...8, 9, 10! Ohh, it's the deep burn.

    ReplyDelete