Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Intense Training

Hi there everyone. Sorry my posts have been so short this week, and I apologize that this one is so short too. I'm working hard at my new job, and you'll all see what that means once these pictures from the shoot come in! I promise!

Meanwhile, the job has been keeping me busy. Tonight I'm gonna be putting in a full 12 hours, and I have to leave shortly to meet up with Barbie, so like I said, this is unfortunately a very brief post.

I promise I'll have more details soon. I would never leave you all hanging!



Love,
Mandy

9 comments:

  1. You are fantastic. So beautiful I can't keep my eyes out of you.. Please keep up the good work. Could you draw your eyebrows a little thinner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You like very good! However, you really need to blow up your sexy looking puppies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look on your eyes, so naughty! Sounds like big things are happening to you. Have you done any previous photoshoots or is it your first?

    ReplyDelete
  4. your lips are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look amazing! your hard work and attention to detail is really producing great results.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like someone is becoming a stripper bimbo..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mandy can't wait for your next photo...hair, lips, boobs, makeup....everything is just awesome already...not sure how you can improve this but I am sure you will! Can't wait to hear what you are doing...something tells me it isn't pole dancing...

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes, love blonde microbraids!

    ReplyDelete