Thursday, October 9, 2014

The Secret(s) to My Success

Hi everyone! Hope you enjoyed the inspirational post... or maybe it was more like a drill sergeant, but whatever! I was able to achieve these results through hard work, but in the interest of full disclosure, I did have some help.



As you can see, I don't exactly want to have a huge, muscular body, so these have been helping me keep my figure during the workouts. Don't give me the whole, "Oh, this is suspicious. I bet it's just bimbo juice inside," argument. I've been taking them for a while now, and I promise they're fiiiiine.

But seriously, this has helped me out a ton, and I feel like I'm in the best health of my life. :)

Love,
Amanda

7 comments:

  1. poor Mandi she is so blinded, whatever is in this is totally making her into a more empty headed bimbo who wants more plastic. I'm sure Barbie got her onto this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ignore the numbskulls above me, I think we all trust that you're not going to put anything inside yourself if its not safe. Watch out though, that candle looks suspicious. >_>

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope they have some neat side effect, like increase your bust size.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't see an FDA warning on them so they must be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get muscular, baby! You will look sooooo hot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah some people get suspicious about everything and wear their foil hats.

    I bet that stuff is fine. Looks like harmless supplements to help you recover from training and get more out of it. You should continue to take them as the results speak for themselves : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg giggle giggle like i sooo took like this stuff 4 like months n it made me like sooo fit n like but um made it like really hard to think n like it totez became a bimbo! gigglez

    ReplyDelete