Friday, August 8, 2014

Workout Clothes

So you all wanted to see a picture of me in my workout clothes, so here you go!!! Ya see, it's not such a bad outfit. It's just a tiny bit big on me, but Barbie said that I'd grow into it, whatever that means. But I've been working really hard and I think I've already lost some weight! What do you think?


By the way, it seems like my hair has been growing like crazy lately! I think I may have to get it styled again! In the meantime, Barbie and her stylist friend helped me with this new look. Hope you like!

Love,
Amanda

14 comments:

  1. I really hope this makeover doesn't end with you looking plastic fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. are u retarded plastic = fantastic
      if u don't , den don't follow

      Delete
  2. Very nice , hope you grow into it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe dye your hair black?
    And keep up the tanning sexy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not tanning! It's the sun that does this, silly!

      Delete
    2. Pretty powerful sun then! Either way, looking cute

      Delete
  4. You have a healthy, glowing complexion going for you. I wouldn't want to see you go any darker or more orange than that. As a suggestion your eyebrows could use some darkening and your upper lip is a bit thin compared to your lower lip. Love the nails and hair! Congrats on the new fitness routine. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe... I'm just trying to be healthy. I'm not sure what other changes are in store for me!

      Delete
  5. You look wonderful dear. I am worried about what Barbie said but it's good to get healthy. You are very beautiful dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I promise I'll be okay no matter what!

      Delete
  6. Amanda you look stunning, You are turning into a beautiful creature. With every visit to the salon you only increase your beauty. You should place your trust in Barbie and her stylist friend. With your darkening tan and platinum hair your beauty knows no bounds. love & hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! This is the nicest thing I've read all day!

      Delete