Tuesday, August 12, 2014

New Panties

Hey there everyone! After dropping so much weight, I feel absolutely amazing! I thought that because I feel sexy, I'd show off a little bit for all of you. Barbie and I went shopping yesterday and I got some new panties that I just *had* to show off.



Barbie and I are going to a party on Friday night, so I think that I might just wear a pair just like these! I think I'll keep this one on and wear it at work. Only three more days to go until we can party it up!

Love,
Amanda

8 comments:

  1. You look like a schoolgirl with that hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are looking great. I love this whole liberal mindset you have now . You still doing the mantras?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous Amanda. I wish I looked half as good as you. You are very sexy hun and sounds like a fun time. Just be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda, you a looking great girl...I like that your hair has been growing and glad you stuck with that color....I think you are becoming model material! Yea! I here to support you in your goal to look better and be healthier! I am so glad I stumbled across your blog! Thanks for sharing AND the other topless pics! A bonus for sure...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're gorgeous, Amanda. Enjoy the party and have fun. Kisses for you and Barbie.

    A photo of you in your friday's costume will be appreciate.

    DD

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous, so right. I love Barbie's influence on you. Keep listening to her.

    ReplyDelete