Sunday, August 10, 2014

Bella French

Okay, all you perverts want me to be Asian or something, and I've got sad news. I've always been American, so I don't think that the whole Asian thing will be happening for me anytime soon. Maybe in another life? I don't know.

 Anyway, to get your minds out of the gutters of Tokyo, I'm providing you with a picture of a "real" bimbo, Bella French. But hey, don't complain about the girls I post, whether they're "bimbo" or not. You're getting a free topless picture of a girl with massive tits every day. How about being grateful? :-P



Love,
Amanda

9 comments:

  1. You are right Amanda. Even though I prefer to hear what is new with you. I do appreciate the hot women you post every day.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog hun. I enjoy all your post and just want you to be you dear. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy your blog, I visit it every day! it is a high light of my afternoon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't listen to the Anon's they are will never be satisfied, I am just happy you are brave enough to share your thoughts with us, that's a pretty big deal

      Delete
  4. love ur blog. it's ur blog we only are voyuers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magic can definitely induce race change, but I don't think Avaro56 wants to touch on that anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amanda, Don't listen to the ignorant anon's their only key board terrorist's. I think that you are doing a fantastic blog. I look forward every day for to see who the big breasted babe of the day is, Love & hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. google can find bimbos too. we want pictures of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank You for the free pics:)

    ReplyDelete