Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Minka

Hi everyone. So I don't think I'm going to post a picture of me today because I'm just still depressed about all the money I spent. I couldn't find the receipts, so I'm stuck with these clothes. So I'm going to try to take a day or two for my own mental health and then I might post a picture if I start feeling better.

Barbie has been around a few times trying to cheer me up, but nothing's really worked yet. So I figured that I'll just take a day or two to just try to feel better about all this.

So here's today's bimbo, and she's a legend of the business, Minka Kelly.


Don't mind the face. It's those tits that make her a bimbo. I know I could never hand tatas that big, but if it works for her, that's cool!

-Amanda

6 comments:

  1. I thought you were never going to use the word "tits" again. Her breasts are very large but pity about the face. Hope you do cheer up soon hun. Hang tough and you don't have to post a picture of yourself if you don't want to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might as well take advantage of having all the new cute clothes and take a couple pictures though! It's only a waste of money if you don't wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is obscene ,seriously no amount of alcohol would make her attractive ...
    what about aletta ocean !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That girl is gross. Please don't try to look like her!!!
    Ew

    ReplyDelete