Sunday, August 31, 2014

Beach Weekend Part II

So the beach has been a lovely, relaxing spot for me and Barbie. I don't know what I'm going to do when it comes to work when I get back, but with the way people have been staring at me and the way that my boss has treated me, I don't think I'll be working there much longer.

It's okay, though. Barbie said that she'd help me find a job that's better for someone who has my looks. That makes me nervous, but I trust her enough to help me.

This weekend has been very fun. We went to the club last night after a long day at the beach, and I think we're on our way back there again tonight. Barbie was quite the big hit when she started to dance in the middle of the dance floor, but of course she had to drag me into the center with her, and people didn't boo me, so I think I did okay!

Today we went back to the beach, and here's a picture she took of me with her cell phone.


There, now you can see the back of my bikini and see that it's a thong. I hope you're happy. lol. But I've been feeling very weird in my feet lately. It seems like it's more comfortable to walk on my tip toes, as if I was wearing heels. I can't stand flat-footed for too long, or it starts to hurt. But whenever I get back to my tip-toes, it's okay again! So I suppose I'll just be tippy toeing around for a while.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

Love,
Amanda

11 comments:

  1. You're starting to turn heads cutie pie. Your going to have a real good tan as well. Your hair is getting some length to it now its still a little short for my taste. Are planning on getting more ink and piercings? you would super sexy with a stud or a ring in your nostril, I can't wait for more of your photos Amanda. Love & hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure about more ink and piercings. Maybe. I'm just letting things play out as they do. I don't remember any of the changes that happen, so it seems like I'm just powerless. But I've stopped fighting the changes and I'm starting to enjoy them!

      Delete
  2. AMANDA, your body is awesome! and I am sure you were a hit with Barbie at the club dance floor...I like that your hair is getting longer so hope that really continues...and gets a bit thicker maybe...Good luck at finding a new job...you might try some high heels for your foot problem...I bet they would be just the ticket to help you with your tip toe problem!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lots of fun. I haven't quit yet. I'm just looking to find other things because it doesn't seem like the current job wants someone like me. Oh well.

      Delete
  3. Hi Amanda.

    What you're describing may be an inflammation of the Calcaneal/Achilles tendons and should really be examined by a peer of mine.

    Until then I recommend to wear high heeled shoes to reduce the stress on your tendons - and looking at your posture in the picture you posted I suggest 3" or above.
    If you're going for a work out you may want to get something like a pair of "PUMA Sky Wedge" or "Nike Sky Hi Wedge" sneakers - wearing your flats will surely worsen the situation.

    Take care.
    RJR, M.D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... I will have to look into those sneakers, but they sound expensive! I'll bet the heels that I have will do the trick. :P

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Happy to hear it. A lovely bikini-thong tan would do your body great justice.

      Delete
  5. love to see you on heels Amanda..really high ones..and maby later u can walk in ballet heels to..??Pink heels with metal heel is really sexy and i think it is your style..The ballet heels are expensive..but i think i can help you with that if u want to..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe. I suppose I could give it a try sometime...

      Delete