Sunday, August 3, 2014

Anna Nicole Smith

Hey everyone! I'm actually heading to the salon today, and then I might be making another trip to the mall. It just depends on what my new friend says. I'm not going to give out her real name because that's just disrespectful and I want to protect her privacy here, so I'll just call her Barbie. So I'm going to get this roots problem solved and maybe get something in terms of new work clothes. I don't know.

Anyway, here's today's featured bimbo, Anna Nicole Smith. She's a classic girl who was taken from us way too soon. Don't do drugs, kids. Even the best bimbos can succumb to them. :(



Talk to you soon!

Love,
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Have fun. Sounds like a good day. Great message too, don't do drugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you be giving us a photo of yourself after your salon visit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You already told us this friends name was Heather... You told us in the Barbie Griffin post...

    ReplyDelete