Saturday, August 2, 2014

This Friday night... (do it all again)

So my new gym buddy dragged me out for a girl's night last night. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I'm not what you'd call a "girly girl", but we just went to a club, had a few drinks and a guy even flirted with me. It seemed that there was a non-stop line to my friend, but it was nice to get a little bit of attention.

It's not something I want to repeat every weekend, but it's still nice to be noticed. I decided to post a picture of what I decided to wear out. Yeah, it's a little bit like work clothes, but still! And the rash is gone, but when I tried to put on a work shirt this morning, it came back. And then when I put something cuter on, the rash disappeared. Things are getting pretty weird, but at this point, I just want to make sure that I'm comfortable, and if I look good in the process, that's just a bonus, right?

My friend is taking me shopping today. She said that we'd only get a few things and maybe another workout outfit. So that'll be fun, right?

Here's a picture of me with what I'm going to wear to work today. Yes, I work weekends. It sucks, but at least I got to enjoy my Friday night. :P


Love,
Amanda

12 comments:

  1. You look great hun. Cute outfit and I know what you mean working weekends. Glad you had a fun night. Just take care of yourself when you are the clubs. Lot of dangerous people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be careful.

      Delete
    2. I know you will hun. And ignore the insults from others, you look great and beautiful :D

      Delete
  2. That dress makes you look a little hefty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does your friend have a name (or a nickname)? Just callung her tour friend seems impersonal...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno if it's a good idea to give out her name...

      Delete
    2. Your friend isn't Heather? if yes you already tell her name :-p

      Delete
  4. Nice outfit, but it's too plain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, today is the day for insults, isn't it? First a crack about my weight and now about how plain I am. Thanks.

      Delete
  5. Amanda you look great. Ignore the insults they are just jealous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not an insult, just a suggestion, but it seems your roots aren't turning blonde any time soon and they're kind of sticking out. Maybe you should get them, er, touched up.

    ReplyDelete