Wednesday, August 6, 2014

No Tan Lines

So yeah, I'll be honest. I wanted to post someone like Minka yesterday because it just shows that you can have huge boobs but still not be considered all that. I guess I just did it to keep me grounded because of all the changes going on in my body. Barbie took a (totally unwanted) picture of me yesterday when she was trying to cheer me up, so I thought I'd post it here.


As you can see, my body's now taken on quite a bit of a tan, which is pretty weird considering how little sun I've been getting. But Barbie seems happy about it and I'm not complaining. It's nice to have a little bit of color rather than just my pale skin tone.

Love,
Amanda

7 comments:

  1. Amanda, You look really nice with a tan. You should think about going darker. Your friend Barbie looks if she knows her stuff. With your platinum hair and a real dark tan you would be a knockout, Love & hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah is agree , a real dark tan could make you feel better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Just beautiful. Yout hair looks great with your darker skin. But for me it's dark enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiff Another day and I bet you are over your spending spree and will start to try on some of that new garb! The tan is nice too...Have a great day and will look forward to tomorrow and how you may surprise us with another beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda, Your tan is still a little pale but you do look good. you would look fantastic if your tan was a lot darker. Don't be scared of the changes in your body, You should trust Barbie and let her help you accept and accelerate the changes to you. Is your hair getting longer?, It looks as though it is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look good dear. Hopefully there is no more changes for you. I like hope Barbie isn't a bad influence through.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The tan is good as is and especially with the hair colour

    ReplyDelete