Friday, October 23, 2015

My New Crew, Part VI

Hello everyone!

This is the last of my case files, the super terrific Jenni! She's become just like a miniature version of me around the club. It took her a while to get to be like this, which is what I've been so busy with this past summer, but just look at her now!


I'll be starting the before and after pictures at the beginning of the week. I'm gonna take the weekend to have a nice, fun time with my boytoy... of course, he'll tell you that I'm just his toy. But whatever! If you're lucky, you'll get some pictures of that in due time as well!

Have an amazing weekend!

Love,
Mandi

3 comments:

  1. Ok! i am happy Jenni got her self back in shape but did she totaly left her husband?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenni is truly your greatest accomplishment, Mandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, belife he is the Toy. Also realy great Work on her. She is gorgeos, but she havent too leave her Man.

    ReplyDelete