Wednesday, October 21, 2015

My New Crew, Part IV

Hey all!

As promised, I'm back with more super fun stuff! It seems that Latasha is a big hit, and she totally should be! She's a sexy college student with a big, bubbly badonkadonk! Here's my case file on Latasha. Hope you all can see how hard she's worked!


Go on and give it a read! I'm so proud of Latasha, and she's thinking about opening up her own studio after graduation! Isn't that so cool! Two more friends to go! Get ready for Suki next!

Love,
Mandi

4 comments:

  1. Bring on Suki!!! I wish you could post the full size before pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant wait to see what Suki was like, tho thanks for showing us Latasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh c'mon! You're not letting us see what that booty looked like before your magic?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was kind of hoping she was a white girl, before ;)

    ReplyDelete