Thursday, October 22, 2015

My New Crew, Part V

Hey everyone!

As promised, here's the next installment of my case files. This one is Suki, our lovely Asian princess! When she came to us, she was incredibly shy and lacking in confidence, but after some workouts (and some bigger boobs), Suki has the self-esteem and happiness that she deserves!


Last up is Jenny, who will be featured tomorrow. I've seen in a couple of comments that you want to see the full sized before and after pictures. Would you like to see all of them? I can't post them all at once because I need to put on a little bit of a tease for you, but if you want me to, I can show off a before and after of one girl per day. Does that sound good to you all?

Hope you're having a fantastic week!

Love,
Mandi

5 comments:

  1. ONe day at a time sounds great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your the idea, Oh and Suki looks great, tho cant wait for the last one, i just hope we get a lot more from you and your friends, lets hope you make new friends also

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you do something about your Bimbo writing please. Its illegible.

    ReplyDelete