Wednesday, October 14, 2015

My New Crew, Part I

As promised, here are some more pictures of me with my "new crew". These are all girls that I've helped out, encouraged, and cheered on as they've attained their own personal brand of perfection. I'm so proud of every single one of them!


Here's a picture of me with Suki and Latasha. Look at Latasha's ass! Those buns are bigger than mine! Hehe. I'm so happy that I could help these girls out. You'll learn more about them individually in the coming days, but I just had to show off the rest of the pictures from this photo shoot! I hope you enjoy!

Love,
Mandi

4 comments:

  1. Cant wait to see more of you and your friends, but i do have to say Latasha is better looking then any angles out there, tho i bet the devil in her is sweeter then wine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tho in you 3, i dont know who is sexier or hotter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you choose between Bimbos, its allways the Blond one.

      Delete