Tuesday, October 13, 2015

My Fantastic New Life

Hello all my silly friends!

That's right, Mandi is still here. I've been spending the past few months with a few of my clients, and it's been so fun to see how they've improved. I know that it's been a little while, but I didn't want to update the blog until I was able to show off some real results!!!

So I'm proud to say that I'm back, and with some super friends! I love my life so much, and these girls have been such a big part of it. I've even started to see a special someone out here in Cali! Things have really started looking up for me ever since I moved out here!

And so, here's me and a few of my friends. I hope you enjoy all of us! We work so hard to make our bodies perfect!

From l. to r.: Jenni, Suki, me!, Cassie, Latasha

Don't you just love us all? I promise that there will be some showing off soon! By the way, I absolutely LOVE these heels I've got! They were a gift from my new boyfriend, Mr. A! Sorry, no revealing names! Mandi doesn't kiss and tell!

But I hope you're all having a fantastic fall!

Love,
Mandi

3 comments:

  1. Wow you look great Mandi. Latasha look sexy as hell too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great work Mandi, hope you introduce us all to your beautiful team, i wish you more join in with you, keep us posted

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. Is Jenni your long lost sister because she looks just like you did at the begining of your transformation.

    ReplyDelete