Thursday, October 15, 2015

My New Crew, Part II

So here's the other two girls, Cassie and Jenni! Jenni is the former cheerleader I told you about, that came back to Cali with me! Cassie has been working so hard and she's even been an instructor for some of the workouts I offer!

Both girls have worked incredibly hard over the summer, and I'm so freaking proud of all four of them! Here's me with Jenni and Cassie.


And don't mind my big butt getting in the way. I can't help it sometimes! Hehe!

Love,
Mandi

8 comments:

  1. More Jenni and Suki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I know, right! It's like we're long lost sisters or something! Hehe!

      Delete
  3. Nice attention to detail foreshadowing these girls before their transformations in the earlier gym photos from previous posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Always appreciate your feedback, Mr. Dynamoob!

      Delete
  4. well its great to see this beautiful progress, keep it up Mandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love what you did to these girls mandi <3

    and i would so love to see latasha with a blond mane loke yours! even just for one picture, pleeeaaasse make it happen!

    glad you're back!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe it's good to be back! But Latasha is so happy with her hair now! Maybe she'll grow it out someday, but until then, all we can do is dream! Hehe.

      Delete