Monday, November 2, 2015

Monday Funday!

Hi everyone! I know that some people are headed back to work this morning, so I just wanted to make a post to make your work week super better! But first, the best of your suggestions for what TGIF might stand for...

  • These Giant Implants (are) Fun
  • The Greatest Implants Forever
  • This Girl Is Fantastic
And then my favorite...

  • Thank Goodness I'm Fake!

Thank you to everyone who sent me comments this time. I've been feeling so lonely without them, so please keep them coming! I want to know exactly what you think. So... for today's Question of the Day...

What do you think is the minimum cup size for bimbo breasts?

And to get you thinking, here's a picture of me and Jenni along with my wonderful beau. It's okay. I share. ;)



6 comments:

  1. Greater than DD if they don't care about breasts
    Greater than G if they DO care about breasts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well seems you girls had a blast on the weekend, tho on breast size, i guess bigger is better lol, but i dont think cup size makes a bimbo, tho it rocks wen they are fake lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Girls, you two look absolutely stunning! It's not so much about the cup size as it is about how fake and overfilled they look, that will give the best bimbo appearance. But nice E/F cups surely can blow my mind. When will we see more of Suki, she sure looks like a girl that needs some attention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenni needs to get some ink done. She is still to plain. To your question A bimbo at minimum must have D Cups but bigger is better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Minimum? A-cup. But anything less than D-cup and she had better bring attitude like you wouldn't believe. As many have said before. The bigger the better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It doesn't matter about the cup size, as long as they are large and look very fake and they are flaunted property.

    ReplyDelete