Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Well, that was no fun!

Hi everyone!

I think I'm finally starting to get back to normal after being sick the last couple of days. Stupid sore throats and colds! But some hot tea, chicken soup and grilled cheese (my mom's go-to feel better meal), and plenty of sleep, I'm feeling like a normal functioning human being!


That being said, thank you so much for the suggestions as to what you would do to help me feel better. I had never even heard of a hot toddy before, and I think that might pack a little too much punch for me. :P

So I've got a few more yummy pics of me and Jenni with the wonderful Mr. A, but I also have some of the other girls having their fun too! Don't worry, you'll see it all very very soon. For now, here's the first of my fun with Jenni and Mr. A! I just had to steal a kiss before things got hot and heavy!


For today's question... what's your favorite sex position? Mine is reverse cowgirl, especially when I can arch myself backward to be kissed on the neck while a big strong cock pumps into me. Oops, am I getting too naughty? Hehe! Let's hear all of yours in the comments!


Love,
Mandi

5 comments:

  1. You're not "too naughty", you *should* be thinking about sex all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. standing double penetration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traditional missionary, to look at the girls face and into her eyes

    ReplyDelete