Friday, November 6, 2015

Woohoo! Friday!

Hey everyone!!! Hooray for Friday! I've got a busy weekend planned. I'm going to be some arm candy the entire weekend, which I'm looking forward to so much!

It seems that just about everyone that replied prefers tits.... especially tits like mine that are big... plastic... FAKIES! Hehe! I'll be back on Monday with another question for you all. I don't want you to strain yourselves too much over the weekend needing to think about a silly bimbo question when there's surely more important things going on like football or whatever. :P

So I hope you all have an amazing weekend, and please feel free to reply to this to let me know how much ya love me! Haha.



Have fun!

Love,
Mandi

3 comments:

  1. Well i find it more intresting to see whats on your mind Mandi then watching any sports, tho it be nice if your friends would join in with you in your blog, have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love you so much honey, I would do anything to transform myself like your girls have.

    Do you think I could change myself like all your girls have, you give people something to strive.
    I would love to sign up for what you do, could you take on a challenge like that? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I am so glad you are back! You are still so hot! And your crew is so hot. Congrats and like I love you lots girl!

    ReplyDelete