Friday, November 13, 2015

Jenni's Turn

Hello everyone! As I said before, I'm always happy to share. I know what it's like to be on the opposite side of the spectrum, with no yummy cocks coming my way, so when I have a nice huge cock constantly plowing me, I want to give back to those less fortunate.

Jenni was one of those that was less fortunate. After high school, she got married and soon her husband stopped wanting to touch her. So after we made Jenni nice and hot again, I told her that Mr. A would reward her hard work. Mmmm it was such a tease, making Jenni think that she'd just have to watch while I got plowed over and over and over again.

I think she was a bit surprised when he bent her over and slid right in! I don't know, look for yourself and be the judge!


Hehe and yes, that's me in the background looking silly, but I wanted to be a part of the fun too! So as you can see, Jenni is now feeling much much better!

I've got a few pictures of the other girls to show off, but that'll be a tale for next week! Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

Love,
Mandi

6 comments:

  1. You are a super hero Mandi, rescueing those less fortunate from there humdrum lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. So hot. I can't wait to see Cassie riding some huge cock like the sexy, independent woman she is. I hope her husband sees pics of the wife he neglected, bimbofied and getting her holes filled by men far bigger and better than him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenni is looking good but is still to plain, she needs some ink and piercings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well monday is almost over, yes it nice and cool what you do Mandi, Jenni is hot but she needs to find her style, she is a lot like you tho its not a bad thing but it be cool if she would find her way, tho i am sure she admire you a lot whit the changes you made in your life and your self, i just hope wen i wake up tomorow you have nice stuff to show us or what as happend this last weekend, till later

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait...if Mandi is behind Mr. A, (whose name probably doesn't end with a "varo") and he's plowing Jenni, then who the heck took this picture?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure Jenni loved it... and she will still want more!

    ReplyDelete