Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The Reunion: Meeting Up

So as you could probably guess, my 10 year reunion wasn't one I was looking forward to, because I was one of the nerdy girls. All the cheerleaders got the attention, and there I was on the computer, studying to make sure I could make a good living. Who knew I could make such a good living by looking pretty though, hehe!

I was going to be all mad and bitchy to the cheerleaders that made my life miserable, but it looked like they got knocked down a peg or two by age. It's amazing what 10 years can do to a body. Well, I guess it's amazing what one year can do to a body, let alone 10! So I didn't get angry at them or yell at them. I just felt bad for them.

I even offered a girl the chance to come back to California with me so that she could lose some weight, get back in shape, and maybe get a bimbo body. Normally I wouldn't have offered, but she told me how great I looked and apologized for being so mean. She said she'd do anything to have a body like mine, so let's see if my Bimbo Boot Camp can shape her back up into a worthwhile bimbo! Hehe!

But there was one guy there that I had a huge crush on back in high school. His name is Brad, and I got a chance to catch up with him. Here's a picture of us!


We had a great time. He looked very excited to see me!

8 comments:

  1. Very nice, I would have liked to have seen your dress 2 or 3 inches shorter also I like the ink on your foot. As long as you enjoyed yourself that is the only thing that matters. I still think that you need more ink on your body though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully that means there was some hot action. Or there will be

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your classmate come out and work on her bimbo body! that sounds like a great time for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy you had a good time! It be cool tho if you could show us your new friend, maybe it would spice up this blog, and seems i am not to only one that think so, or do a new site about your salon and the others that become full bimbo like you, i think it be cool! tho cant wait to see whats next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a bit shocked to see you wearing shoes this flat ;)

    but looking forward to see the transformation of your friend! i hope she's asian or black and you can work your magic on such a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, she needs a lot of work done, but I don't have her consent to take pictures, so sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure her consent will come with time...after all, she needs to be reminded after its all over, how far she has come on this journey!

    ReplyDelete