Friday, May 29, 2015

Reunion Fun

So yeah, I think you guys could already guess, but the reunion wasn't just fun and dancing and getting to catch up with old friends (and old enemies). It seems that my brand new body was the most popular thing there, because everyone was talking about it.

Then, the inevitable happened. My fun new football player friends wanted a piece of the action, and who am I to say no, especially when I look this good!


It was a little overwhelming at first, but I think everyone enjoyed themselves!!!

By the way, thank you all so much for your interest in the former cheerleader that wanted me to help her get in shape. I know that you all are eager to see HER progress, but the problem is that people have to give their consent to get their pictures taken, especially if they want to be in my boot camp. So while I love to see you're all very interested, I don't know if we'll be showing her get in shape. Sorry to disappoint!

9 comments:

  1. What do you prefer black or white? and I'm not talking about coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Fair enough. What's next on your self improvement regime? change of hair color?, more ink?, more surgery? like changing the shape of your eyes?

      Delete
  3. we want to see more of your funny times

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only imagine how hot and naughty the rest of the night went

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am curious if all of your holes were in use this night!

    besides that, i am confident to see your friend. she'll be proud of the results just as you

    ReplyDelete
  6. so were these football players your classmates, or 18-year-old seniors on the high school's current football team?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well its cool you had a blast at the reunion, tho i bet you could convince some of your students to show off there evolution and result, look how far you got, i bet some of them would be proud to show off how you help them become sexy like you did, i am just saying that you should give it a second thought

    ReplyDelete
  8. The meeting ended with a bukakke?

    sorry the lenguage. i'm italian.

    ReplyDelete