Monday, May 25, 2015

Sneak Peek: The Reunion

Hey there! So, uh... the class reunion happened, and for the first time in a while, I felt like that shy, embarrassed, girl that wasn't confident. But that quickly changed when people told me how great I looked. It really gave a boost to my self esteem, and I think the prom dress was a nice touch. After all, every girl wants to feel like a princess every once in a while!

So here's a little preview, since I know you're all eager to see what I wore. Please let me know what you think!

Love,
Mandi


10 comments:

  1. Oh yes very pretty indeed. I hope that your dress only cones to mid thigh at its longest, then you'll be sending out all the messages just how much of a bimbo you are and how much of a slut & whore you're turning into.Don't stop just keep doing what you've been doing and don't give a damn what people say or think about you, jealousy is a cruel mistress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I personally think that's too much. Radical minimalism would suit you better. Remember that often less is more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing ! Did you have sex in this meeting with some man or woman?

    ReplyDelete
  4. the dress is awesome, what does the rest of it look like? what shoes did you chose?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's a present I would like to unwrap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Mandi, you look stunning! Did you enjoy catching up with your old classmates? Any old flames hit on you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Looking very sexy Mandi! that prom dress makes you look like a Xmas pressent waiting to be open or a nice candy rapper with a sweet candy inside i wish i could savour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. all i can say is i cant wait to see more of your self, its a lot of hard work you do but i hope for me and all the people that cheque this out that we can get a lot more from you, Keep it up and i will sujest you get close to your new students, ok thats what i wish, do as you wish you up to now, i like the path you took in life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to say... this is the most beautiful dress I've ever seen you in

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very classy dress. I love it!

    ReplyDelete