Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Before and After, Part III

It's time for another before and after here! I was trying so hard to get in shape to look my best, and now that I'm a personal trainer, I thought that showing off these pictures could serve as an inspiration!



This is me after my first yoga workout. I remember feeling so sore, so overwhelmed, and so self-conscious. I just wanted to do everything right, but it was difficult with all the new moves!


This is me now! I call it sensu-yoga. Stretching out all the fun parts to make you more flexible when the time comes to be intimate with that special someone! The gym absolutely loves that I'm willing to teach this, and they pay me quite well for an "amateur instructor" or whatever that means. Sometimes it's tough to see the girl off to my side in this pose because of how big my boobs have gotten! Oh well.

6 comments:

  1. is the yoga picture post second boob upgrade?
    and again the question about frenulum and nail piercing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It dose seem if it is before her latest boob upgrade, Me I would like to see with a lot more sluttier tattoo's and piercings nose, ears, lips vaginal etc..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is before my my recent work, yes. And as for the piercings, I guess you'll just have to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure Mandi won't do any slutty stuff like you ask for and become a tasteful bimbo :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She needs to remove her self from who she was, She can do this by continuing to improve her body through plastic surgery ie. by getting her face radically altered to an Asian face, a lot more tattoos and piercings of a sluttier trashier nature so as she would look like a cheap 2 bit hooker and one other thing she would / could do is to start smoking as well to achieve this new person.

      Delete
  5. Nice that you are getting in to shape. Have you seen Barbie anymore by the way? You two were quite the party animals before these later updates but it doesn't seem to go well with being a personal trainer.

    ReplyDelete