Thursday, April 30, 2015

Before and After: The Face of a Bimbo

Hello again, everyone! It's time for another before and after. I found a few more photos from the pictures I've posted here, and things have changed quite dramatically! You'll see what I mean.


This poor girl, you might recognize as me from the day I started my blog. See, none too fun. Kinda boring.




This is me after my first ever makeover, and it felt so super good, but there's still a little ways to go until bimbo perfection, right?



And look at me now!!! So bimbolicious!!!!

4 comments:

  1. So sad and boring then, so freaking hot right now! I love you Mandi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in all the pictures! I would love to kiss you in any of those pics but that last one has the best lips, I'll admit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finaly you call yourselfe a Bimbo. But I miss a Picture from you and Barbie.

    ReplyDelete