Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy 2016!!!

Heya everyone!

I hope you've had a fantastic holiday season and that your start to 2016 has been amazing so far. I've been working on a lot of yummy stuff upcoming, but I found a few more photos from my villa shoot with Mr. A, so I just HAD to post them to you!

Did anyone make any fun New Year's resolutions? I have resolved to get fucked more often, to pinch my nipple rings at least 3 times a day to stimulate them, and to learn how to twerk like the pros do. What do you think? Are those good goals?

Anyway, here's another picture from the villa. I hope you enjoy. Happy Nude Year! :D



Love,
Mandi

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a wonderful goal to bring your twerking up to professional standards! Is there a place that can help you develop your technique?

    ReplyDelete