Wednesday, August 5, 2015

A Very Grateful Boss

So it looks like my old boss was very happy to see me! I had resigned before most of my changes really took hold, and he hardly recognized me either! But I showed him my ID badge and then he looked at my eyes and pretty much recognized that it was me!

But he really couldn't stop staring at my huge titties. He was trying to be polite and making small talk, but finally I just flashed him. I've never seen a cock get so hard so quickly! Soon enough, he had me down on my knees and was taking out that monster of a dick.

As for my blowjob skills? He rated them 11 out of 10. Haha.



If you couldn't tell already, I love the taste of cock!

Love,
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Mandi, girl are hot or what! You have come along way, do you plan anymore improvements to that sensational body of yours?
    Do you keep yourself exclusively for men or do you do girls aswell?

    ReplyDelete