Thursday, June 4, 2015

One Last Visit to Work

Well, like I said before, I had a few loose ends to tie up here on the East Coast before heading back to California. I just had to thank my boss at the TV station for being so understanding when I told him that I needed to pursue other ventures.

So I'm getting ready to go there now, and I think that I look okay. I just hope people recognize me. I'm still wearing the same ID badge as before, so I don't know if they'll let me in or not. Maybe if I flash the security guard, they'll give me a warning and let me pass. Hmm... guess I'll have to find out!



Love,
Mandi

16 comments:

  1. I hope you do a nice parting gift to your colleagues.....

    so they do not forget you ;)

    sorry the lenguage i'm italian

    ReplyDelete
  2. a question

    you 'll never be in Italy ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. are those prescription glasses, or just for fashion?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaaay tattoo in the hand is back :), nice mandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You still have your old place too??! Wow, you must be making tons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look really sexy, tho I still think you can go bigger boob wise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Come back Mandi, what happened at work?

    ReplyDelete
  8. How was your visit, Mandi?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Given the absence of Mandi, I'm thinking has she had more work done on herself at the request of her former boss. BOY I DO HOPE SO.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am wondering has the author " Tiffy " gone on "medical leave " again or are they just on vacation given the time of year?.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi. There it's Zych from the (dollproject.pl) Fuckdolls.net I'm trying to communicate with you because I have Job offer. Please let me know if you are interested in details. administrator@dollproject.pl

    ReplyDelete
  12. just missing your new updates, I and others wish to see what happend wen you went to your old work place, anything hot happend?

    ReplyDelete
  13. How has everything been? too bad you are not posting anymore. Wanted to know what that pink object was in your before ant after pics (the pics where you answered all the piercing questions).

    Also, How is live in general nowadays?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean the dildo? Lol.

      Delete
    2. let's just give her the benefit of the doubt. Such an innocent girl afterall.

      Delete
  14. Mandi! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete